For Information Contact: Sarah.Hinkley@Thirty-Four.com
Sarah Hinkley, CCIM
Sarah has 15 years of experience in office brokerage. Prior to founding Thirty-Four Commercial, she was previously a Principal at Peloton Commercial Real Estate and an Associate at Transwestern. Sarah graduated from Miami University before relocating to Dallas, Texas in 2003.
- Epsilon's Dallas Headquarters - 250,000 RSF
- Gartner, Inc. - 152,000 RSF
- Advancial Tower Disposition - 145,000 RSF
- Akin Gump - 75,000 RSF
- Strasburger & Price - 65,000 RSF
- Holmes Murphy - 75,000 RSF
- GKN Aerospace North American Headquarters - 33,000 RSF
- CCIM Designee
- NTCAR 2011 Young Citizens Award Winner
- CoStar Power Broker
- Black's Guide Top 30 under 30
- D CEO Power Broker
- DBJ Heavy Hitter
- Transwestern's National Rising Star
Sarah focuses her life around wellness and balance. She enjoys teaching yoga and obtained her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
For Information Contact: Luke.Walter@Thirty-Four.com
Luke Walter is a Vice President at Thirty-Four Commercial Real Estate. Luke plays a critical role with client interaction, lease analysis and negotiations. Prior to joining the firm, Luke began his career at Peloton Commercial Real Estate where he focused on office leasing. Luke is active in the Dallas commercial real estate community as a member of NTCAR, TREC and ULI.
Luke received a BA in Economics from The University of Texas at Austin. In his free time Luke enjoys skiing, fishing, hunting, and golf.